Nilfisk Supreme 150 Central Vacuum with SEBO Premium Electric Kit ☆☆☆☆☆
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and molded in Europe all of our power units use Commercial Duty Domel motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high efficiency filters. The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Our accessory kits use German powerheads and tools mated to lightweight crushproof Plastiflex high airflow hoses for long life and superior cleaning.
The Supreme 150 Central Vacuum is compact in size yet boasts a full size dirt receptacle and up to 20% better end of hose performance than the competition. Powerful, quiet, sealed HEPA filter and 10 year warranty add up to the best value on the market.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- European size Power Unit 32" high and 14" wide
- Convertible 6.7 Gallon pail or 5.3 Gallon disposable bag standard
- Powerful 595 Air Watt, 115.8" Suction,European made Domel motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 12.3 amps
- Quiet 66.5 db performance without using any heat retaining foam
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust muffler reduces noise to 64 db
- Reversible inlet for flexible left or right intake
- Flexible 2" intake tube included for easy Do it Yourself installation
- Lifetime Guarantee on body, 10 year on motor and electronics
|Air Flow:||116 CFM|
|Noise Level:||66.5 dB|
|Bag Capacity:||6.7 gal|
|Average Motor Brush Life:||1000 hrs|
|Motor Warranty:||10 year|
|Dimensions:||32" x 14" x 16"|
SEBO Premium Electric Kit
The German made SEBO ET-1 power head in this central vacuum attachment kit is a 5 STAR. This set is a must for those who live in a home that has demanding cleaning needs. Have high traffic from pets, kids or lots of extended family running around? This package includes one of the most durable and easy to maintain electric power nozzles made today. This nozzle has multiple height settings for more efficient cleaning of different carpet types. Driven by a non-slip belt, you can be confident that the power won't decrease as time goes on. This also prevents the belts from breaking should you accidentally pick up something like a shoe string or those missing socks from under the bed. Speaking of under the beds, this package contains a pair of telescoping wands that you can adjust for that perfect length. One for the power nozzle and the other for the other attachments which make it quicker to switch from carpet to bare floor cleaning.
The 30' light weight hose will provide the perfect reach for a proper rough-in. This hose gives you the ability to switch on your central vacuum (all brands) as well as being able to turn off the power brush while still sucking. This feature makes it easy to clean the edges of area rugs or it provides a gentle clean for those delicate carpets that don't need agitation.
The supplied attachments are all rubberized so that they are less prone to breaking as they are more flexible. The floor brush is 12 inches wide which seems to be the ideal size for most homes. It's wide enough for the open areas but not too wide for cleaning in and around furniture. Also included is a dusting brush, upholstery brush, upholstery tool and extra-long crevice tool. These attachments can easily be used with the second telescoping wand.
- 30' or 35' electrified hose with 3 way switch for activating the vacuum and power brush
- Quiet non-slip belt
- Tool free access to roller for cleaning
- Clean out port on base carpet head
- Multi-level height adjustment on power brush
- Hose is light weight and crush proof
- Ideal for homes with mix of carpet and bare floor
- 12" floor brush made of natural hair
- 10 year parts warranty and 5 years on labour
- Swivel-neck power brush with multi-level height adjustment
- 12" wide delicate floor brush
- Rubberized dusting brush, upholstery tool and extra-long crevice tool
- Durable 30' crush proof hose
- 2 telescopic metal wands
- Tool caddy
- Hose hanger
Your Nilfisk central vacuum is manufactured in Europe with great care using superior quality components. As a result, the following warranty is in effect:
Lifetime warranty on the Power Unit
Nilfisk Consumer Products warrants all central vacuum power unit bodies to be free from original defects in design, materials, and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer. The unit is designed, engineered, and molded in Sweden. We use Italian made Ametek motors, German made control panels, and Swedish filters. These are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Completely European!
10 Year warranty on the electrics, 10 and 15 year warranty on the motor
The motor on Supreme 100 and Supreme 150 and all model electrical controls are warranted for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase. Motors on Supreme 250 and Supreme LCD are warranted for a period of fifteen (15) years. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Nilfisk Consumer Products. Repaired or replacement parts shall assume the identity of the original for the purposes of this warranty.
No Video At This Time
We Also Recommend
CanaVac E-425 Ethos Series Central Vacuum Cleaner - Reliable Flow-Thru Motor Up to 3,500 Sq Ft. with LS Rug and Floor Package
CanaVac LS550 Signature Series Central Vacuum Cleaner - Tangential Bypass Motor Up To 5000 sq ft.- with the LS Rug and Floor Package
CanaVac LS550 Signature Series Central Vacuum Cleaner - Tangential Bypass Motor Up To 5000 sq ft.- with the LS Supreme Package