Dust Collection Hose for Home and Shop Vacuums
VPC Dust Collection Hose for Home and Shop Vacuums with Expanded Multi-Brand Power Tool Adapter Set Fittings | Orange
VPC dust collection hose 94951 is engineered to connect a wide range of major power tool brands to your home shop vacuum for recovery of the debris and dust generated during the use of the power tool, keeping you and your shop clean while protecting you from airborne particulate that can harm your health. The 94951 is designed to be versatile with three unique and tool industry typical connections. The inner collar with durable acetal clip connects directly to most brands of dry wall sanders and other tools generating high volumes of dust or having large debris profiles. A bayonet fitting with 1" soft TPE molded fitting is perfect for small power tool connections. The smooth 360 degree swivel rotation of the bayonet prevents the hose from kinking or resisting free movement of the power tool. Changing from the 1" fitting to a 1. 50 soft TPE fitting popular on many chop saws and routers takes only a second using the quick clip system. An air relief is designed into the bayonet fitting to allow adjustment of the air stream at the tool as necessary to prevent tools sealing to the work surface. The 94951 offers a 1. 25" X 10 foot highly flexible commercial grade vacuum hose with smooth interior to prevent clogs and maximize air flow to the vacuum. The VPC shop vac connection is designed to maximize the opening from the hose into the vacuum to prevent clogs and improve airflow delivering the maximum performance from your vacuum. VPC’s 94951 hose is designed to fit most major brands of power tools and work shrouds including Skill Bosch, Ryobi, Makita, Dewalt, Festool. Fein, Cobalt, Porter Cable, Hitachi and Milwaukee Electric. The tank end is designed to fit all major brands of home shop vacuums including Shop Vac, Vacmaster, Ridgid, Craftsman, Dewalt, John Deere, as well as many private brands typical of the 2. 5" vacuum connection. Compares favourably with VAC005.
- HOSE SIZE: 1-1/4" diameter x 10-foot commercial grade vacuum hose to connect from all major brands of home shop vacuums to a wide range of power tools with ¾”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-½” internal and external connections for dust collection.
- DURABILITY: The highly flexible commercial grade vacuum hose has a smooth interior to resist clogging with large profile debris while supplying superior airflow. Airflow to the tool can be modified as necessary for suction control using a swivel air relief feature built into bayonet fitting.
- CONTENTS: Comes with quick click system for connecting to the exhaust port on all major brands of hand held and stationary power tools. A collar with clip ring, and bayonet fittings with ¾”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-½” soft TPE fitting are designed to accept and hold exhaust ports designed to fit the hose internally or externally as demanded by the power tools design. Changing from one end fitting to the other takes a few seconds and offers a smooth 360 degree swivel connection to prevent the hose from kin.
- ADAPTABLE POWER TOOLS: Designed to fit most major brands of power tools including Skill Bosch, Ryobi, Makita, Dewalt, Festool. Fein, Cobalt, Skil, Porter Cable, Hitachi and Milwaukee Electric, Master Craft, Maximum.
- ADAPTABLE VACUUMS: The tank end is designed to fit all major brands of home shop vacuums including Shop Vac, Vacmaster, Ridgid, Craftsman, Dewalt, John Deere, Dura Vac, Stanley, Bosch, Ryobi, Makita, Festool, Fein, Cobalt, Porter Cable, Hitachi, Craftsman, Vac Master as well as many private brands typical of the 2 ½" vacuum connection