Cen-Tec Systems 94665 Trantor Industrial Wet/Dry 2-Motor Vacuum with Filter Shaker for Fine Particulate Recovery, Stainless Steel
The 94665 Trantor industrial vacuum was designed for challenging applications and work environments like those found on construction sites or for post construction clean-up. The two bypass motors generate 250 CFM and 94.5 inches of water lift ideal for capturing large and fine debris and particulate which is first filtered cyclonically and then through a durable polyester cartridge filter with large surface area insuring clean air discharge. A galvanized cone overlaps a cast metal tangential entry point which enhances the cyclonic effect for separation of heavy debris helping to protect and preserve the life of the polyester cartridge filter. To insure airflow is maintained the Trantor 94665 is equipped with a filter shaker that helps to clean the surface of the cartridge filter during and after the vacuum is in operation. In applications where a power tool might be needed, an 800 watt grounded plug is mounted on the control panel of the vacuum. The plug is connected in such a way as to permit the vacuum to turn on when the power tool is powered allowing for source capture of debris when equipped for this purpose. The heavy gauge 20 gallon capacity stainless steel recovery bin is mounted on a steel trolley with heavy duty casters to improve mobility in application where uneven surfaces or exterior use demands. The Trantor has a one meter heavy duty power cord designed for use with commercial extension cords. Use of a shorter cord helps prevent costly service or repair on site of a damaged cord that can’t easily be replaced. The Trantor 94665 delivers with a full set of 1.50” commercial cleaning tools designed to compliment the vacuum. Hard wood floor sanding where the shaker feature maintain the vacuums performance when exposed to fine particulate. In plant or factory applications where a vacuum that can recover both heavy and fine debris is demanded. For elevated cleaning and gutter cleaning applications the Trantor’s large tangential entry point is ideal.
- Cen-Tec Systems 94665 Trantor vacuum features two, two stage bypass motors generating 250 and 94.5” of water lift. A 20 gallon heavy gauge stainless steel recovery bin with tangential entry and cyclonic separation in front of the durable polyester cartridge filter. Operating at 68 dBA measured ten feet from the operating vacuum.
- The 94665 Trantor has a cast metal tangential entry point with spring loaded quick connection of the hose. The entry point is covered by a galvanized cyclonic cone that helps to create the cyclonic action necessary for separation of debris from the air stream helping to protect the polyester cartridge filter from direct exposure to all but the finest debris in the air stream.
- The 94665 Trantor features an 800 w plug on the control panel for operation of power tools. The vacuum is activated through the power tool switch or with a two position switch on the control panel. The Trantor is equipped with a filter shaker to clean the surface of the cartridge filter of fine particulate during or after operation preserving airflow and extending the life of the cartridge filter.
- The 94665 all steel trolley and heavy duty commercial casters permit the Trantor to be easily maneuvered in plants or on the job site even if uneven surfaces are present. The trolley allows the recovery bin to tilt for easy emptying.
- The 94665 industrial vacuum comes with a full set of commercial accessories including a 1.50” X 25 foot hose, a two piece aluminum commercial s-wand, 14” nylon floor brush, 14” natural rubber squeegee, paddle crevice, and natural fill dusting tool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.