CanaVac CV687 Central Vacuum with Standard Electric Package
- Standard Electric Package: The Standard Electric Powerhead features a dirt sensor that shows you when a floor surface is dirty or clean. Its built-in rug guards prevent the powerhead from grabbing onto carpet and jamming up. Unlike traditional belt drives, it’s cogged design eliminates belt stretching and provides steady, reliable performance. Excellent for hardwood floors, area rugs, berber, and Carpeting. Switch from hardwood to carpeting without changing tools.
- RELIABLE FLOW-THRU MOTOR - Designed for weekly, residential use, the Flow-Thru motor provides good performance at a more affordable price than premium motors. Known for its reliability in light to medium duty applications, it relies on filtered vacuum air to cool itself during operation. gives you powerful 600 airwatts, 137 inch of waterlift. Easily covers up To 5000 Sq. Ft. square feet area. 12 Year Motor & Electrical Warranty.
- MICRO-EFFICIENCY FILTRATION for dust and standard pollutants: This “hybrid” model can be used with or without a bag, at any moment, and is equipped with a self-cleaning filter which captures microscopic particles. One bag is included with the Central Vacuum. 16 Litre/4 Gallon Dirt Pail.
- QUIET PACK PLUS: features motor and muffler insulation along with an insulated domed lid for additional noise reduction.
- 12 Year Motor & Electrical Warranty
|Unit Body Diameter:||12.5"
|Motor Stages / Fans:
|Sealed Vacuum / Suction:
|Manual On/Off Switch:||Yes|
|Optional Bag System:||Yes|
|HEPA Replacement Bag:||1|
|Dirt Pull Size:||16 L / 4 Gal|
|Automatic Utility Inlet:||Yes|
|Quick Mounting Bracket:||Yes|
Free Shipping On All Orders Over $99.
Cana-Vac Central Vacuums
Cana-Vac Central Vacuums...did you know that a central vacuum system can improve indoor air quality? Is up to 5 times more powerful and can tackle more cleaning tasks?