CanaVac XLS990 Signature Series Central Vacuum Cleaner | Tangential Bypass Motor Up to 15,000 sq ft. | with Hide-A-Hose Retractable Hose Accessory & Installation Kit (3 Valve)
If you’re looking for a powerful, durable central vacuum, the XLS990 is the perfect choice. The new Infinity Style Motor is designed to last over 40% longer than traditional motors, and the bypass system with cooling fan helps keep the vacuum running cool, no matter how long it’s in use. Plus, the XLS990 is Cana-Vac’s most powerful central vacuum, so you can be sure it will get the job done quickly and efficiently. So don’t wait any longer, invest in a vacuum that will give you years of reliable performance – the XLS990 from Cana-Vac.
|Bag Capacity:||28 L|
|Dimensions:||39.75" x 15.5"|
- Hide a Hose: Rapid Flex central vacuum hoses are made of scratch resistant material that does not require a hose sock. Rapid Flex hoses pull out more easily and retract faster than hose kits, and are a larger diameter, increasing air flow 20 -30%. Our new Rapid Flex hoses feature the mini-cuff, which allows tools to fit directly onto the hose cuff for easier use.
- TANGENTIAL BYPASS MOTOR: When you select the Signature Series of central vacuum systems, you immediately take a step up with the heavy duty performance and longevity of a Tangential Bypass Motor. Unlike Flow-Thru motors which use vacuumed air to cool the motor, Tangential motors have a dedicated “fresh air” cooling fan for optimal cooling. This maximizes its life expectancy and provides Signature with a premium source of power. 8.4” 2-Stage Metal By-pass Motor: 673 Airwatts - 147" Waterlift.
- Package contents: (3) HS5000 Valve Rough In Kit, (3) HS5000 Valve Trim Kit, (12) 90 Degree Elbow, (3) Rapid Flex Hose, (3) Ready Grip Direct Connect w/o RF, (3) Telescopic Metal Wand, (3) 4-Piece Tool Set (Floor Brush, Dusting tool, Upholstery tool, Crevice Tool. (PVC Piping is NOT included)
Hide-A-Hose HS5000 Valve Trim Kit
The Hide-a-Hose Wall Inlet Valve is needed in all hide-a-hose applications. It is where the hose enters and exits the vacuum piping. This model has a door that opens upwards, revealing your hose, the locking mechanism, and the on/off switch that operates your central vacuum.
RapidFlex™ central vacuum hoses are made of a scratch resistant material that pulls out more easily and retracts faster. They are larger in diameter, increasing airflow by as much as 30%. Our new RapidFlex™ hoses feature the mini-cuff, which allows tools to fit directly onto the hose cuff for easier use. You can get the new RapidFlex™ retractable hose in 30’, 40’, 50’, and 60’ lengths.
The new SmartSoc offers the latest in retractable hose technology. It stops migration using strategically placed adhesive strips combined with an anti-slip hose surface. The SmartSoc surface is treated with a germ-fighting anti-microbial agent that’s completely non-toxic. As with all Hide-A-Hose retractable hoses, the SmartSoc features the mini-cuff, which allows tools to fit directly onto the hose cuff quickly and easily.
• slipping with adhesive strips
• Anti-slip surface prevents migration
• New formulation creates less stretching
• New S-Z yarn technology creates tighter fit
• Softer filaments provide softer feel
• Anti-microbal treatment prevents germs
Ready Grip RF Handle
The Ready Grip handle is up to 50% lighter than our existing handle with a soft finish touch surface that makes vacuuming much more comfortable. It's easy-to-use with a simple on/off switch and QuickConnect makes an easier/faster hose connection.
Remote Control Handle
The power unit can also be turned on by a special remote control switch located on our optional RF (Radio Frequency) Control Handle. Or simply turn the power unit on at the inlet valve.
Hide-A-Hose Limited Warranty
Hide-A-Hose Inc. warrants that geniune Hose, Fittings, and Valve when used for household purposes, pursuant to seller’s instructions, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of the initial consumer purchase. Hide-A-Hose Inc. warrants that the RF Handle (not including battery) when used for household purposes, pursuant to seller’s instructions, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period one (1) year from the date of initial consumer purchase. Hide-A-Hose Inc. warrants the accessories when used for household purposes, pursuant to seller’s instructions, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of the initial consumer purchase. Hide-A-Hose Inc. warrants the above mentioned products when used in a commercial application to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of the initial consumer purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts and any costs of shipping shall be incurred by the purchaser. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY,AND HIDE-A-HOSE INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, AND LIMITS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY TO THE PERIOD OF EFFECTIVENESS OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY.