Mizar Commercial HEPA Fine Particulate Vacuum with Power Pneumatic Tool Hookup & Adapter Set for Source Dust Capture, Stainless Steel
The Mizar HEPA commercial vacuum is designed for source capture of fine particulate when using electric and pneumatic power tools and includes the necessary hose and adaptors to fit all major brands of electric and pneumatic tools including Makita, Dewalt, Skil Bosch, Festool, Ryobi, Black and Decker, Ingersol Rand, Kobalt, Craftsman, Porter Cable, and Milwaukee as well as many private label manufacturers. The Mizar has a powerful two stage Ametek motor ensuring the performance necessary for collection of dust and debris as it is generated. A large surface HEPA cartridge filter is shielded with a durable nylon basket filter to protect the cartridge from damage by large or sharp debris in the air stream. A wheeled roll out bin makes it easy to dispose of the collected debris without having to lift the head of the cleaner for access as one finds with most competing products. This feature permits the Mizar to rest on a heavy duty steel cart with deep accessory storage well and convenient tool tray for resting tools when not in use. Heavy duty commercial casters are features of the cart and wheeled collection bin making it easy to move and maneuver the Mizar around construction sites or in the shop. The Mizar is ideal for auto body repair shops, car dealerships, counter-top production facilities, furniture production shops, floor refinishing applications, tile and stone cutting operations, and on the construction site for punch list detailing and clean up.
- The Mizar commercial vacuum is engineered for dust collection of the fine particulate generated by both electric and pneumatic power tools equipped with dust collection shrouds. An electric and pneumatic outlet on the control board of the Mizar is designed for remote activation of the vacuum and filer shaker through the related power tool ensuring active capture and continuous operation.
- The Mizar vacuum's Ametek 2 stage bypass motor provides 135 CFM and 102” of water lift sufficient for capture and removal of the debris as it is produced.
- Can be remotely operated through both electric and pneumatic power tools or continuously by switching to manual mode on the control panel. The Mizar comes with a conical conductive 16 foot hose and five piece quick change power tool adapters fitting to tools and workstations with .750”; 1.00”; 1.25”; 1.50” and 2.125” dust collection shrouds.
- The hose and adaptors are static conductive as is the Mizar protecting the user from nuisance shocks while preventing the exterior of the hose from collection fine dust due to a surface static charge.
- Equipped with a HEPA cartridge filter shielded by a durable nylon basket filter to protect and extend the life of the HEPA cartridge. A built-in filter shaker is automatically activated when the power tool is shut off to clear any fine particulate ensuring optimum performance. Heavy debris is collected in a heavy-duty wheeled stainless collection bin which is lowered onto the heavy duty casters and rolled out for easy disposal of debris. Once rolled back into place the bin is raised back into its locked position eliminating the need to lift the vacuum head for disposal of dust and debris.
- Mounted on a heavy-duty steel cart and true commercial cater wheels designed for easy maneuverability. The heavy-duty cart has a full bar handle for easy steering and a deep storage tray for accessories when not in use.
- A wide tool tray is standard with the Mizar and is mounted over the vacuum permitting tools to rest on the rolling platform with the hose and power tool still connected for a quick return to use.
- Includes a complete line of general clean-up accessories including a 15 foot commercial grade vacuum hose, commercial s-wand, 14” nylon floor brush, paddle crevice, dusting tool, and two tools popular for vehicle cleaning a soft rubber nozzle and claw tool for purposes of detailing.
- Hose and adapters to fit all major brands of electric and pneumatic tools including Makita, Dewalt, Skil Bosch, Festool, Ryobi, Black and Decker, Ingersol Rand, Kobalt, Craftsman, Porter Cable, and Milwaukee as well as many private label manufacturers.
- Ideal for auto body repair shops, car dealerships, counter top production facilities, furniture production shops, floor refinishing applications, tile and stone cutting operations, and on the construction site for punch list detailing and clean-up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.