Titanus Commercial Wet-dry HEPA Vacuum with Gutter Cleaning, Elevated Surfaces, & Floor
The 94634 features a commercial three by-pass motor wet-dry vacuum with large 20 gallon heavy gauge stainless bin mounted on a commercial cart system for easy transport. The 2” cast metal tangential entry promotes cyclonic separation of heavy or wet debris by entering the bin under a galvanized steel cone which further promotes cyclonic separation insures the HEPA filter is protected from heavy debris extending the cartridge filters service life. The three bypass motors can be operated independently permitting use of only the necessary amount of airflow necessary to perform the task. A one meter heavy duty power cord allows the use of a separate extension cord to make electrical connections. This system has proven effective in reducing down time due to damaged power cords.
The 94634 includes a 2” durable telescopic aluminum gutter cleaning pole system that can reach to 35 feet for cleaning both first and second story gutters while safely standing on the ground. The pole system is deigned for years of reliable use and weighs in a less than twenty pounds inclusive of the hose connection. A 25 foot 2” commercial grade hose is provided for use with the gutter poles permitting the capture and transfer of larger debris found in gutter cleaning applications. A second complete elevated surface cleaning solution is included for cleaning horizontal and vertical surfaces up to 25 feet from the ground. The telescopic aluminum poles and four adaptor wands to permit cleaning of varying surfaces with the eight custom cleaning nozzles includes with the solution. Pipes, ventilation duct, flat surfaces both vertical and horizontal can all be cleaned. A second 25 foot commercial conical hose and third set of commercial tools for cleaning floor surfaces is also part of the 94634 making the solution truly and all in one package for institutional facility managers, property management companies, and independent contractors seeking a multi-use solution for adding value to their services business.
- Cen-Tec’s 94634 includes the Titanus 20 gallon wet-dry commercial vacuum with three two stage bypass motors delivering 94.5” of water lift and 380 CFM with all three motors operating. The unit features a 2” diameter tangential entry point under a galvanized steel cone to promote cyclonic separation of debris backed up with a H178 HEPA cartridge filter and sponge filter for filtering wet-debris. A heavy steel tilt cart with heavy duty casters for use on uneven surfaces.
- Cen-Tec’s 94634 includes a 35 foot 2” diameter telescopic aluminum gutter cleaning pole system comprised of three 11.5 foot telescopic section with positive pole to pole connections secured with premium locking collars. A steel hook is included for vacuuming out gutters at the top of the pole solution. The lightweight durable aluminum pole system is designed for years of reliable commercial use in gutter cleaning applications.
- The 94634 includes a 25 foot aluminum telescopic pole system for internal facility cleaning of both horizontal and vertical elevated surfaces up to 25 feet while standing securely on the ground. Four adaptor wands and eight proprietary cleaning nozzles provide a cleaning solution for vertical surfaces, horizontal surfaces, and round ventilations duct. The system locks all components in place for safe effective cleaning overhead or when working in the horizontal plane for elevated platforms. Complimented with two carry bags for storage and transport to and from the worksite.
- The 94634 includes a 2” by 25 foot hose and tank solution for use with the gutter pole system to permit capture and movement to the vacuum of the large debris profile typically found in gutter cleaning applications. A second 2" to 1.50” conical hose is ideal for use with the interior elevated surface cleaning accessories where the 2” tank connection insure air flow performance and the 1.50” tool connection makes for easier handling of the cleaning tools.
- The 94634 also includes a third set of cleaning accessories for general floor surface cleaning including a one piece 1.50" aluminum s-wand with ABS compression collar, 14” commercial floor brush, dusting tool, and paddle crevice for general worksite cleaning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.