Vega Industrial Grade Mobile & Fixed Location Commercial Two Motor Vacuum with Washable Poly Cartridge Filter & Commercial Accessories
The Cen-Tec Systems Vega is a high performance commercial vacuum providing 250 CFM and 94. 5 inches of water lift from two 2 stage bypass motors independently operated to permit one or two motor operation as the application demands. The Vega has a cast metal tangential entry point for debris that facilitates cyclonic separation of heavy debris followed by a large surface area washable poly cartridge filter to capture fine particulate. The exhaust air is filtered to capture carbon dust from the motors insuring clean exhaust air making the Vega ideal for plant or factory environments where routine cleanup is required. The Vega has a built in filter shaker activated from the control panel designed to clean the surface area of the cartridge filter of fine particulate. Keeping the cartridge filter surface clean using the shaker ensure the performance of the vacuum is maintained and helps extend the useful life of the filter reducing operating costs. The Vega features a roll out 21 gallon heavy gauge stainless bin mounted on the unit using an easy release lever system to make it easy to empty and remount reducing lifting and effort replacing it back into proper position to return the vacuum to use. This system facilitates routine service of the vacuum. The vacuum is mounted on a heavy duty steel frame cart / trolley equipped with heavy duty low noise casters for ease of movement over uneven surfaces. The front 360 degree swivel casters are equipped with a locking mechanism to permit fixed point use of the vacuum without the risk of it unintentionally moving from the desired location. A full complement of commercial accessories permits the Vega to go immediately into use. The Vega is ideal for plant or factory applications where mobility is desired and the application requires superior performance. The Vega is ideal for construction site or post construction clean-up. The Vega is an excellent choice for transport companies seeking a vacuum for cleaning trucks and containers. The Vega eliminates the need to lift the head from the vacuum for cleaning which helps protect the filter and motors from shocks that can reduce life in applications demanding constant use.
- Features two 2-stage bypass motors providing up to 250 CFM and 94. 5 inches of water lift.
- The motors are independently controlled permitting the Vega to operate with one or two motors as required by the application. The Vega control panel includes a meter to monitor the water lift to insure all elements of the system are correctly assembled and functioning correctly.
- Has a cast metal tangential intake that facilitates cyclonic separation of heavy and light debris form the air stream followed by a large surface washable poly cartridge filter to capture fine particulate.
- Includes an electric filter shaker to shake fine particulate from the surface of the poly filter helping to preserve the vacuums performance and extend the service life of the filter reducing operating costs. An optional H14 HEPA Filter is available if required. A third filter captures carbon dust from the exhaust air making the Vega an ideal solution for application environments where clean air delivery is required.
- 21 gallon heavy gauge debris bin that is mounted on a lever system that permits the bin to be lowered and rolled out from beneath the vacuum for easy emptying. The lever system lifts the recovery bin back into place when emptied reducing the effort necessary to replace the recovery bin. The bin is mounted on four 360 degree steel reinforced casters for ease of movement.
- The trolley cart is produced in a heavy gauge steel and has a designed in tool caddy tray to hold accessories. The trolley is mounted on industrial grade casters to make allow ease of movement to the or from the worksite.
- A one meter power cord is standard with the unit to reduce the risk of a damaged power cord in environment where the vacuum is mobile. Cen-Tec Systems recommends 14 gauge extension cords be used if necessary, to help protect motor life.
- Comes standard with a full compliment of commercial accessories including a 1. 50” X 25 foot crush proof vacuum hose, single piece anodized aluminum s-wand, 14” nylon floor brush, 15” paddle crevice, and 5 inch natural fill dusting tool. The hose connects to the unit through the cast metal tangential entry and is secured using a easy release spring lock connector.
- Industrial grade vacuum comes with washable poly cartridge filter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.