Nilfisk Supreme 150 Central Vacuum with Deluxe Electric Kit ☆☆☆☆
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and molded in Europe all of our power units use Commercial Duty Domel motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high efficiency filters. The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Our accessory kits use German powerheads and tools mated to lightweight crushproof Plastiflex high airflow hoses for long life and superior cleaning.
The Supreme 150 central vacuum is compact in size yet boasts a full size dirt receptacle and up to 20% better end of hose performance than the competition. Powerful, quiet, sealed HEPA filter and 10 year warranty add up to the best value on the market.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- European size Power Unit 32" high and 14" wide
- Convertible 6.7 Gallon pail or 5.3 Gallon disposable bag standard
- Powerful 595 Air Watt, 115.8" Suction,European made Domel motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 12.3 amps
- Quiet 66.5 db performance without using any heat retaining foam
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust muffler reduces noise to 64 db
- Reversible inlet for flexible left or right intake
- Flexible 2" intake tube included for easy Do it Yourself installation
- Lifetime Guarantee on body, 10 year on motor and electronics
|Air Flow:||116 CFM|
|Noise Level:||66.5 dB|
|Bag Capacity:||6.7 gal|
|Average Motor Brush Life:||1000 hrs|
|Motor Warranty:||10 year|
|Dimensions:||32" x 14" x 16"|
Deluxe Electric Kit
The Deluxe Electric package is a top choice for those in need of a deeper clean. This is one of the best power heads for cleaning all carpet types. This German made power head has large wheels and 5 level multi-height adjustment that makes it very easy to maneuver on all carpet types.
Included is a 12" bare floor brush that is made of natural hair. This is to prevent scratching even the most delicate hardwood and to increase durability. Also included is a dusting brush, upholstery brush, crevice tool, tool caddy and hose rack. These attachments can be stored on the tool caddy that is included and the caddy can be clipped onto the vacuum wand. The metal telescopic wand for the power head has a quick disconnect feature to allow you to vacuum hard to get at corners easier. both wands can also be retracted to make vacuuming stairs easier as you don't have to bend over as far.
To help prevent tangling, the handle swivels which also helps to prevent the hose from splitting. For convenience you can turn the vacuum and power nozzle on and off with the flick of a switchn on the hose handle. This three position switch can be set to Off, Suction Only or Suction and Agitation. This feature works for most central vacuum systems on the market, new or old. The hose is a light weight crush proof vinyl that is much easier to pull along from room to room. Even if it gets stepped on or pinched the hose always bounces back to normal. We still recommend purchasing a hose cover with your central vacuum hose to help protect your baseboards and furniture.
- 30' electrified hose with 3 way switch for activating the vacuum and power head
- Fiberglass belt for extended life
- 5 level height adjustment
- LED light on power nozzle
- Hose is light weight and crush proof
- Ideal for homes with mix of carpet and bare floor
- 12" bare floor brush made of natural hair to prevent scratching even the most delicate hardwood
- 3 year warranty
- Premium 13.5" wide power nozzle
- Telescopic wand with direct connect cord for power nozzle
- Additional Telescopic wand with a 12" bare floor brush
- Premium long crevice tool
- Natural hair dusting brush
- Premium upholstery tool
- Tool caddy that clips on hose
- Hose hanger
Your Nilfisk central vacuum is manufactured in Europe with great care using superior quality components. As a result, the following warranty is in effect:
Lifetime warranty on the Power Unit
Nilfisk Consumer Products warrants all central vacuum power unit bodies to be free from original defects in design, materials, and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer. The unit is designed, engineered, and molded in Sweden. We use Italian made Ametek motors, German made control panels, and Swedish filters. These are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company. Completely European!
10 Year warranty on the electrics, 10 and 15 year warranty on the motor
The motor on Supreme 100 and Supreme 150 and all model electrical controls are warranted for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase. Motors on Supreme 250 and Supreme LCD are warranted for a period of fifteen (15) years. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Nilfisk Consumer Products. Repaired or replacement parts shall assume the identity of the original for the purposes of this warranty.
No Video At This Time
We Also Recommend
CanaVac E-425 Ethos Series Central Vacuum Cleaner - Reliable Flow-Thru Motor Up to 3,500 Sq Ft.- with The LS Deluxe Electric Package