Numatic Henry Xtra Canister Vacuum
Numatic Henry Xtra Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Henry Xtra has all the standard features of Henry and more. The unique Airobrush provides a superb level of carpet care and is ideal for cleaning up pet hairs. The hard floor brush is a real bonus when cleaning extensive hard floor surfaces and is just one part of the comprehensive accessories included, all this and now even more energy efficient...that’s Xtra good! Professional specification brings a 10m power cable and 9L drum capacity, keeping you cleaning for longer. When he’s finished Henry packs away nicely with on-board wand and floor-tool storage.
- Two speed selector, providing optimum clearing performance for all floors
- Compact whilst offering professional 9L capacity
- Easy reach, 10 meter cable and rewind storage system
- TriTex filtration system improves filtration, cleanliness and capacity
- Convenient, on-board wand and floor-tool storage
- Easy to change HepaFlo bags
- A tool for every job, full accessory kit XS1 with stainless steel tube set
- Energy efficient, A rated
- Airobrush provides superb carpet care
- 240mm crevice tool
- Stainless steel tube bend with volume control
- Stainless steel extension tube
- Double taper hose/tool adaptor
- 65mm soft dusting brush
- 290mm easy ride red airo brush
- 150mm slide on brush for upholstery nozzle
- Flo Max conical hose 2.4m
- 290mm combination floor tool
- 150mm upholstery nozzle
Motor: 10 years as long as NaceCare OEM Vacuum Bags are used in the machine otherwise it is reduced to 2 years.
Parts: 10 years on switches, tanks and electrical parts excluding wear items (see list below)
Labour: 3 years
Numerous items wear out under normal usage conditions. These items are not eligible for warranty coverage. These include: vacuum hoses, hose cuffs, hose fittings, brushes, belts, filters, filter screens, grips, Castors, Wheels, Tires, Light Bulbs, Gaskets, Carbon brushes, fuses, drain hoses, power cords, bearings, o-rings, armatures, and vacuum bags.
Please note: All electric power-heads carry a 2 year warranty when used domestically and a 1 year warranty when used commercially. These include the following kits: H3, H4 and A350E power head kits.
No video at this time
We Also Recommend