Vacuflo DB8000 Central Vacuum with Standard Electric Package
Vacuflo DB8000 power units take central vacuum cleaning to the next level by ensuring you never have to touch dirt, even when the vacuum is full!
DB8000 units feature durable, triple-layer filter bags that do not let any dust escape. Since the outside of the CleanShield bag is never exposed to dirt, neither are you. Simply remove, seal and replace the bag ensuring the cleanest experience possible.
DB8000 Central Vacuum units are great choices for Retractable Hose systems. Exhausting outdoors is optional making the DB8000 a great option for retrofit applications and in situations where the unit cannot be installed close to an exterior wall of the home.
- Eliminates 100% of vacuumed dust and allergens from your home
- Replaceable 6-gallon filtration bag filters particles as small as .3 microns
- Powerful, high-performance motor delivers strong vacuum power
- DB8000 models feature a permanent CarbonCapture Filter to eliminate carbon dust from escaping the motor compartment. The CarbonCapture Filter is designed to last the lifetime of the motor.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Recommended Home Size: up to 12,000 sq ft.
Sealed Vacuum (H20 lift): 151"
CFM Max: 136
Max Air Watts: 707
Max/Avg Amps: 14.7/12.2
Bag Capacity (gallons): 6
Carbon Capture Filter: Yes
Level of Quietness (Decibels): 67.9 dB
Standard Electric Package
Standard Electric Package: The Standard Electric Powerhead features a dirt sensor that shows you when a floor surface is dirty or clean. Its built-in rug guards prevent the powerhead from grabbing onto carpet and jamming up. Unlike traditional belt drives, it’s cogged design eliminates belt stretching and provides steady, reliable performance. Excellent for hardwood floors, area rugs, berber, and Carpeting. Switch from hardwood to carpeting without changing tools.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.