CanaVac LS790 Signature Series Central Vacuum with Basic Electric Package
Cana-Vac LS790 Signature Series Central Vacuum Cleaner - Tangential Bypass Motor Up to 10,000 sq ft.- with The Basic Electric Package Designed for Hardwood Floors, Area Rug, Carpeting.
- The Basic Electric Package is designed for hardwood floors, area rugs, carpeting. Containing a metal agitator that operates on a geared belt means the maintenance on this unit will be easy.
- TANGENTIAL BYPASS MOTOR: When you select the Signature Series of central vacuum systems, you immediately take a step up with the heavy duty performance and longevity of a Tangential Bypass Motor. Unlike Flow-Thru motors which use vacuumed air to cool the motor, Tangential motors have a dedicated “fresh air” cooling fan for optimal cooling. This maximizes its life expectancy and provides Signature with a premium source of power. 6.6” 2-Stage By-pass Motor - Airwatts: 623 - 132" Waterlift.
- High Efficiency HEPA Filtration System that captures up to 99.97% of allergens @ .3 mircon. This “hybrid” model can be used with or without a bag, at any moment, and is equipped with a self-cleaning filter which captures microscopic particles. 3 Pack Allergen Bags included with all Signature models. 19L/5 gal Dirt Pail.
- The Signature series is designed for mid to large homes (Up To 10,000 Sq ft) where families, pets, and active daily activities will push a central vacuum system day in and day out.
- Industry Leading 20 Year Warranty
|Unit Body Diameter:||12.5"
|Motor Stages / Fans:
|Sealed Vacuum / Suction:
|Manual On / Off Switch:
|Filtration:||Self-Cleaning - HEPA|
|Optional Bag System:||Yes|
|HEPA Replacement Bag:||1|
|Automatic Utility Inlet:||Yes|
|Quick Mounting Bracket:||Yes|
Free Shipping On All Orders Over $99.
Cana-Vac Central Vacuums
Cana-Vac Central Vacuums...did you know that a central vacuum system can improve indoor air quality? Is up to 5 times more powerful and can tackle more cleaning tasks?