Cana-Vac LS790 Signature Series Central Vacuum Cleaner Tangential Bypass Motor Up to 10,000 sq ft.
- IMPORTANT: You must double your HOME SQUARE FOOTAGE not including the basement when selecting the central vacuum. The Signature series is designed for mid to large homes where families, pets, and active daily activities will push a central vacuum system day in and day out.(Up To 10,000 Sq ft)!
- Industry Leading 20 YEAR WARRANTY for the ultimate in peace of mind.
- TANGENTIAL BYPASS MOTOR (Size 6.6") It’s what’s inside that counts. When you select the Signature Series of central vacuum systems, you immediately take a step up with the heavy duty performance and longevity of a Tangential Bypass Motor. Unlike Flow-Thru motors which use vacuumed air to cool the motor, Tangential motors have a dedicated “fresh air” cooling fan for optimal cooling. This maximizes its life expectancy and provides Signature with a premium source of power. Airwatts: 625.
- High Efficiency HEPA Filtration System that captures up to 99.97% of allergens @ .3 micron. This “hybrid” model can be used with or without a bag, at any moment, and is equipped with a self-cleaning filter which captures microscopic particles. 19L/5 gal Dirt Pail.
- 3 years worth of bags included!
|Unit Body Diameter:||12.5"
|Motor Stages / Fans:
|Sealed Vacuum / Suction:
|Manual On / Off Switch:
|Filtration:||Self-Cleaning - HEPA|
|Optional Bag System:||Yes|
|HEPA Replacement Bag:||1|
|Automatic Utility Inlet:||Yes|
|Quick Mounting Bracket:||Yes|
Once connected, I realized I had been making do with an old system which hadn’t worked well in some time. This system is quiet and reliable and the house hasn’t looked cleaner sine we got our golden retriever a year ago. It easily handles all the dog hair and regular household dirt so I’m very pleased.
Our 35-yr old Cana-Vac central vacuum unit finally quit on us, so we replaced it with a new LS790 Signature unit. We are thoroughly pleased with its performance - better suction and quieter than our original unit. Rates 5-star!