Central Vacuum TurboCat Air Driven Turbine Powerhead Brush Attachment | Fits All Standard Wands 1 1/4 inch (32mm)
Made for the way you clean
The TurboCat is a powerful, turbine-driven powerhead that harnesses the airflow of a central vacuum system for deep, thorough cleaning. It is light, responsive and highly maneuverable with a low-profile body and high impact bumper guards that make it perfect for cleaning under furniture. TurboCat lasts three times longer than electric powerheads and comes with a three-year warranty.
- No Batteries or additional power needed, Runs off your Central Vacuum
- The make-up of the Turbo Cat turbine allows for enhanced airflow and constant contact with the floor surface
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Cana-vac, Cyclovac, Air Vac
- Non-slip Cogged Drive Belt. Turbine power is relayed to the high velocity DeepSweep Agitator by a specially designed cogged drive belt. The belt reduces slippage for more consistent performance, and outlives the conventional flat belts used on many power-heads.
- Double-Edge Cleaning The Turbocat's exclusive T-Shaped Design allows for easy maneuvering around furniture and true edge cleaning.