Coxreels 1125-5-100 Hand Crank Steel Hose Reel | 1125 Series | 3,000 PSI
This Coxreels 1125 Series hose reel is designed for air, water, oil, or pressure washer applications and is manual rewind by hand crank action. The reel can be mounted to a floor, wall, ceiling, bench, or truck. It has a steel A-frame construction for strength and durability and 2-point axle support for stability during operation. Professional grade, heavy duty steel construction coated with a durable proprietary CPC Powder Coat Process. Rolled edges and ribbed discs for strength and safety. It has a brake assembly for braking or for locking the drum to a desired length of hose. It has a working pressure of 3,000 pounds per square inch (psi) and a maximum temperature rating of 275 degrees F. This hose reel is suitable for use in lawn care, grounds maintenance, pressure washing, steam cleaning, washdown, and fire protection applications.
- PREFERRED DESIGN: Featuring our professional grade one piece all CNC robotically welded 12 Gage steel A frame construction for superior reel structure. Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provide a non-crimping, flat smooth hose.
- DURABILITY: Engineered to last our permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings take the wear, stress and heat out for a smooth rotation. Featuring a solid brass full-flow NPT swivel, our hand reel makes simple seal maintenance a breeze.
- COMFORTABLE CONTROL: Complete with a tension break, you can adjust the control of your draw! This helps prevent the hose holder from free-wheeling during operation, storage, and transport, while the direct hand crank makes retraction quick and easy.
- MADE IN THE USA: Great for industrial settings, finished with a powder coat, long-lasting and resistant to chips and rusting. The CNC-spun discs are ribbed with rolled edges, resulting in greater strength, superior hose protection, and operator safety.
- SHOP RISK-FREE: A limited 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, and over 90 years of experience, our hose roller delivers quality you can trust! Download installation, maintenance, and warranty information in the downloads under the product image to the left.