Coxreels Hand Crank Steel Hose Reel | 112 Series | 3/8" x 150' | up to 4,000 PSI
Coxreels 100 Series hand crank hose reels are lightweight, compact, versatile reels that perform at working pressures up to 4,000 PSI. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy "U" shaped frame and all steel construction make this one tough little reel.
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE: Featuring a solid brass full-flow NPT swivel, our hand reel makes simple seal maintenance a breeze! Providing no-hassle hose installation, there’s no need to remove the reel from its mount, creating an efficient workflow.
- SAFETY FIRST: Thanks to a heavy gauge U-shape steel frame, our hose wheel is compact, lightweight and professional-grade! The CNC-spun discs are ribbed with rolled edges, resulting in greater strength, superior hose protection, and operator safety.
- COMFORTABLE CONTROL: Complete with a tension break, you can adjust the control of your draw! This helps prevent the hose holder from free-wheeling during operation, storage, and transport, while the direct hand crank makes retraction quick and easy.
- MADE IN THE USA: With high-quality steel construction, our heavy-duty hose reel offers strength and durability! Great for commercial and industrial settings, it’s finished with a powder coat, making it long-lasting and resistant to chips and rusting.
- SHOP RISK-FREE: A limited 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, and over 90 years of experience, our hose roller delivers quality you can trust! Download installation, maintenance, and warranty information in the downloads under the product image to the left.