Fresh Wave Odor Removing Gel Bucket, 15.5 lbs. (248 oz.)
Traditional air care products use harsh chemicals and synthetic perfumes to cover up odors. Once the scents wear off, bad smells come back! Make the switch from harmful air fresheners with their volatile organic compounds, and open the door to Fresh Wave.
Instead of masking odors with fake fragrances, Fresh Wave Gel uses the power of natural plant oils to remove odors completely, neutralizing them at the molecular level. It provides continuous odor removal in areas prone to constant smells, such as bathrooms, kitchens, basements, locker rooms, garages and pet areas, and is safe for people, pets and the planet: it's non-toxic, non-GMO and non-hazardous.
To use, remove the seal, place the slotted lid back on the jar, and place the jar where odors are strongest.
Use this 15.5 lb. container to refill your smaller 15 oz., 11 oz., and 7 oz. jars of Fresh Wave Gel, or pour the gel into any other household container from which it can evaporate.
Place the gel where odor is strongest. As it evaporates, the gel will disappear--just like the odors!--and the initial whiff of natural plant oils will dissipate, leaving odor-free air behind.
Do not put gel down drain or disposal. Container is recyclable.
- Fresh Wave Gel is an odor absorber & neutralizer for your kitchen, bathroom, or any other room. It eliminates odors from cooking, trash, mildew, and more.
- Our odor eliminator gel works great as a pet odor eliminator, getting rid of smells from dogs & cats, and as a bathroom odor absorber.
- Place the odor absorber where the odor is strongest to remove it. Fresh Wave even works on cigarette smoke smells.
- Fresh Wave Gels have earned a Safer Choice label from the EPA! They're non-toxic, non-GMO, and non-hazardous, and safe for people, pets, and the planet. No harsh chemicals, synthetic perfumes, alcohol, or phthalates. Manufactured in Rising Sun, Indiana.
- Fresh Wave's plant-based ingredients include pine needle, lime, clove, anise, and cedarwood. The gel smells like these plants, but that scent will vanish as the gel evaporates into the air, leaving your space simply smelling clean and fresh.