Nilfisk Supreme 150 Central Vacuum with Standard Electric Package
Nilfisk central vacuums are truly European. Designed, engineered, and molded in Europe all of our power units use Commercial Duty Domel motors, triac soft start German made printed circuit panels, and Swedish made high efficiency filters. The units are assembled in Hungary by a Danish company.
The Supreme 150 is compact in size yet boasts a full size dirt receptacle and up to 20% better end of hose performance than the competition. Powerful, quiet, sealed HEPA filter and 10 year warranty add up to the best value on the market.
- On/Off Switch for manual operation of power unit
- European size Power Unit 32" high and 14" wide
- Convertible 6.7 Gallon pail or 5.3 Gallon disposable bag standard
- Powerful 595 Air Watt, 115.8" Suction,European made Domel motor
- Energy efficient motor only draws 12.3 amps
- Quiet 66.5 db performance without using any heat retaining foam
- Replaceable sealed HEPA exhaust muffler reduces noise to 64 db
- Reversible inlet for flexible left or right intake
- Flexible 2" intake tube included for easy Do it Yourself installation
- Lifetime Guarantee on body, 10 year on motor and electronics
- Standard Electric Package: The Standard Electric Powerhead features a dirt sensor that shows you when a floor surface is dirty or clean. Its built-in rug guards prevent the powerhead from grabbing onto carpet and jamming up. Unlike traditional belt drives, it’s cogged design eliminates belt stretching and provides steady, reliable performance. Excellent for hardwood floors, area rugs, berber, and Carpeting. Switch from hardwood to carpeting without changing tools.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.